Pinterest - Hollywood Rag - Follow
- Tornado Survivor Finds Missing Dog During Live Interview
- Amy’s Baking Company Hiring!
- Guess Who ?????
- Super Fun Celebrity Links !
- Kanye West Goes Crazy
- Lindsay Needs Her Adderall
- AP In A Bikini
- Juicy Sweet Yummy Celeb Links !!!
- Still Lookin’ Trashy !!!!
- Kim Kardashian: You Call This Fat?
Actress Anna Kendrick at the premiere of her latest flick 50/50 at the Vue Cinema in Leicester Square during the London Film Festival October 13, 2011.
Kendrick plays Katherine, a 24-year-old psychotherapy graduate student who is charged with somehow comforting a terse, scared -- and three years her senior -- Adam. Hot on the role from the moment she read the script, Kendrick said she felt a certain empathy with Katherine from the start.
'[She] was such a mess. She was so vulnerable and terrified on the inside. I liked that a lot," Kendrick told The Huffington Post. "I felt like a lot of people didn't see that, and maybe that's because I projected some of that on to the character, I guess I'll never really know."