- The Men’s Wearhouse Sacked The Man
- Morning Java Celebrity Links !
- Reese’s Pieces
- Dunkin’ Donuts Don’t
- Super Sweet Celebrity Links!
- Super Hot Celebrity Links!
- Carmen Electra: This Is The End
- Miguel Was Told Not To Jump & Kick Into The Crowd
- Pamela Anderson Turns Back Time Like A Champ
- Jennifer Lawrence As Mystique .. Still Eats
Prince Harry has returned home to Britain.
The 27-year-old royal landed back in the UK shortly before 4pm yesterday, hours after naked photographs of him partying in a Las Vegas hotel room on Friday were published on the internet.
The army helicopter pilot had no comments to make about the pictures, but friends say he is feeling "fairly bullish" and doesn't regret his wild antics, though his family are said to be upset.
One source said: "He's not eating an awful lot of humble pie as I understand."
Another told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Some members of the royal household are dismayed about these pictures. But Harry is like any other young man who likes to go out and party with his friends, it's just that with him it gets more attention.
"He is just letting off steam ahead of what will be a very important next phase in his military career."
The incident is believed to have happened after Harry and his pals Tom 'Skippy' Inskip and Arthur Landon met some women in their hotel bar and invited them to their suite to play 'strip billiards'.
Though the group had a lot of fun, even their new pals were said to be shocked by Harry's antics.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "The prince and his gang started the night with dinner. They were then drinking in the hotel bar when they met the girls and invited them up to their room to carry on the party.
"Everyone was drunk and they were playing a game of strip pool. Before long the prince was naked.
"The girls were having fun and thought he was a nice guy but they couldn't believe someone hadn't stopped things going so far."
(Picture via Dlisted)
TMZ: John Travolta didn't cough up a red cent to the two male masseurs who accused him of sexual battery despite the fact that both dismissed their lawsuits just days apart.
Travolta's lawyer, Marty Singer, tells TMZ, "Not one penny has been paid nor do we have any intention to pay any money for these ridiculous and false claims."
As we reported, the second accuser fired his lawyer -- just two days after the first accuser filed papers dismissing his lawsuit. The second accuser is also expected to file papers dismissing his lawsuit.
It's unclear why accuser #2 is ending his Travolta war.
Because it's going to be another Tiger Woods counting situation, a third man has stepped forward accusing legend John Travolta of sexual harassment. The Royal Caribbean cruise employee claims that John hugged him while naked and offered him $12,000 for sex.
Radar Online has the scoop:
Chilean-born Fabian Zanzi alleges Travolta accosted him while he was working on the Royal Caribbean cruise ship in 2009, and the actor was a guest on the boat. Zanzi, a former employee of the cruise line, was in charge of VIP guests when the alleged incident took place. Zanzi told South American news website ABC.es that Travolta said, "He had something on his neck. I thought it was a fuzz. As I approached, he took off his white coat and was naked. He hugged me and asked me to do a massage." Zanzi alleges that Travolta offered $12,000 to have sex with him, but he says he refused.
According to media reports, Zanzi has filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against Travolta, but RadarOnline.com has been unable to confirm if he has done so.