Pinterest - Hollywood Rag - Follow
- Guess Who ?????
- Super Fun Celebrity Links !
- Kanye West Goes Crazy
- Lindsay Needs Her Adderall
- AP In A Bikini
- Juicy Sweet Yummy Celeb Links !!!
- Still Lookin’ Trashy !!!!
- Kim Kardashian: You Call This Fat?
- Super Hot Links ! ! !
- Every Car Needs An Otter
The pair - who were believed to have reunited following Chris' alleged
assault of the 'Umbrella' singer last month - have decided to spend time
apart to re-evaluate their turbulent relationship.
A source said: "Chris and Rihanna are on opposite coasts right now. They are
taking a break."
Last week, Rihanna flew to New York where she enjoyed a meal out with her
mentor Jay-Z and his wife Beyonce Knowles at the Spotted Pig restaurant. She
was also spotted having dinner with friends at eatery Da Silvano.
Chris remained in Los Angeles, where he has been working on his new album.
A source said: "He's just putting ideas down for some songs he wrote. He
needs to feel like he's moving forward."
Chris has been charged with felony assault and making criminal threats
following his altercation with Rihanna in his rented silver Lamborghini.
Despite splitting in the wake of the alleged attack, the pair reunited after
holding crisis talks at P. Diddy's Miami mansion and were even reported to
The singer is said to be concerned at the reaction she will get
if she officially confirms she has rekindled her romance with Chris, who is
accused of assaulting her last month.
She reportedly told a friend: “I’m too ashamed to go public yet.”
A pal of the singer added to Britain’s Star magazine: “Rihanna is worried
about the response she’ll receive when people see her out and about holding
hands with Chris.
“She still loves Chris very much and, although she’s forgiven him privately,
she’s not prepared for the backlash from her fans.”
© Fame Pictures.com
Chris, 19, has been charged with felony assault and making criminal threats
following the altercation.
Despite her worries, the 21-year-old singer is determined to shift the focus
away from the alleged attack and back onto her career.
Referring to leaked pictures claiming to show Rihanna’s facial injuries, the
source added: “She will not be publicly commenting on the photo of her
beaten up, her injuries or the case – she desperately wants the whole
situation to go away.
“She understands fans are worried about her and genuinely appreciates all
their love and support, but she just wants to forget about the incident with
- Charlie Sheen welcomed twins Bob and Max on Saturday (More Spit)
- Jennifer Aniston to meet with producer Broccoli - She might be the Next Bond Girl! (More Spit)
- Amy Winehouse to install home recording studio so no one can take pics of her (More Spit)
- Instead of starring in The Bodyguard or Charlie's Angels, Rihanna needs to hire a bunch of them for protection (More Spit)
The 21-year-old singer has decided to take back Chris – who has been charged
with felony assault and making criminal threats after he allegedly beat her
– but those close to her are concerned for her safety after hearing the
couple’s vicious rows.
One friend told In Touch Weekly magazine: “We have heard him yelling and
getting so angry with her since the whole thing went down. We are all scared
for her and think he could even kill her.”
Chris is accused to punching, biting and choking Rihanna until she was
unconscious in his silver Lamborghini. If convicted he faces over four years
The friend added: “After Chris was arrested she admitted this was not the
first physical attack. She said it’s been going on for months and it has
It was recently reported Rihanna and Chris, 19, are recording a duet
together in Santa Monica with producer Polow Da Don.
Although the name of the song has not been released, it is about a
A source said: “The theme is about being stronger and growing stronger in a
relationship. The song was originally created for Rihanna before the fight.
However, it wasn't initially slated for Chris to be on the song.
“The funny thing is, the song expresses the emotions that both Chris and
Rihanna are feeling at this moment - facing challenges and overcoming the
ups and downs of a relationship in which you become stronger.”
Meanwhile, Chris has withdrawn his name from the nominations at the
Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards.
The singer was up for Favorite Male Singer and Favourite Song for 'Kiss
Kiss' but despite an online petition – which was signed by more than 5,000
people – calling for his removal the children’s TV network had refused to do
Chris’ representative said in a statement: “Chris very much appreciates the
support of his fans and the honour they have paid him in the way of
nominations. Unfortunately, the controversy surrounding the incident last
month has shifted the focus from the music to whether he should be allowed
to be among those nominated.
“While Chris would like to speak to his fans directly about this and other
issues, pending legal proceedings preclude his doing so at this time. Once
the matter before him has been resolved, he intends to do so.”
A source said: "They've been working on it together."
The pair are believed to be recording with producer Polow Da Don - who wrote the Pussycat Dolls hit 'Buttons' - in a Santa Monica studio.
Neither Chris nor Rihanna's representatives have commented on the claims.
Last week, Chris was charged with two felonies - assault and making criminal threats - in relation to the alleged attack on Rihanna.
He is yet to enter a plea, but if convicted he faces a maximum of four years eight months in prison.
It has been claimed the 19-year-old singer may want to organise a plea deal in an effort to get the charges scaled down to a misdemeanour, which would mean he would not face jail.
Chris' lawyers are reportedly claiming Rihanna was also aggressive during the alleged altercation, which could mean Chris' crime wasn't a felony.
Rihanna reportedly started the fight after reading a three-page text message Chris had received from another woman, and also fought back when he was reportedly punching and biting her.
However, it has been claimed Chris may find the argument hard to substantiate as he had no injuries after the altercation.
It has also been suggested Chris sent a text message to Rihanna's assistant shortly after the incident apologizing for his behavior and stating he would be seeking help. If true, the message would be admissible in court as evidence.
Chris, 19, has been charged with two felonies – assault and making criminal
threats – for his alleged attack on the ‘Umbrella’ singer and her loved ones
hope he receives the maximum sentence of four years and eight months in
prison if found guilty.
One relative said: “It's about time. He should be in jail. He deserves
whatever he gets.”
Chris reportedly punched, bit and choked Rihanna until she was unconscious
after they began arguing in his rented silver Lamborghini on February 8.
Rihanna’s father Ronald Fenty has spoken out about the incident, claiming no
punishment could excuse Chris’ behavior.
Speaking about how he felt when Chris was charged, Ronald said: “I don't
know how to react. Chris is a very talented guy. I still think he's a little
immature for Rihanna. Justice can never be served in this situation. He
can't feel the pain she felt.
“I don't believe in hitting a woman. I hope everything works out better for
them. I don't feel happy or sad. He's in the court's hands. Let justice
Ronald has not been in regular contact with his daughter since the incident,
but says he is still supporting her.
He told Us Weekly magazine: “I can't get on to her. Her mother can't get on
to her, her brother told me she changed her email. Somebody has a
stranglehold on her. I'm lost.
“Anyone in my family, I'm there for them. All of my kids, I'm there for
them. Rihanna's no exception. All of them I would support.”
Asked what message he had for Chris, he replied: “I would tell Chris, ‘Don't
ever try again, don't even think about it.’ I'm hurt and disturbed at that
Although Chris and Rihanna initially split following the reported incident,
they are now believed to have married at P. Diddy’s Miami home last weekend.
Rihanna’s representatives have refused to confirm or deny the allegation,
saying: “We aren’t able to offer anything right now but will keep you in
posted if that changes.”