- The Men’s Wearhouse Sacked The Man
- Morning Java Celebrity Links !
- Reese’s Pieces
- Dunkin’ Donuts Don’t
- Super Sweet Celebrity Links!
- Super Hot Celebrity Links!
- Carmen Electra: This Is The End
- Miguel Was Told Not To Jump & Kick Into The Crowd
- Pamela Anderson Turns Back Time Like A Champ
- Jennifer Lawrence As Mystique .. Still Eats
Twin Pines Mall was the location that Doc Emmett L. Brown chose to show Marty McFly the new DeLorean time machine he invented.
At 1:20 a.m. on October 26th, 1985, Doc's dog, Einstein, becomes the world's first time traveler leaving behind a pair of fire trails after the DeLorean accelerated to the necessary 88 miles per hour.
During the experiment, Doc became nostalgic and remembered that Old Man Peabody used to own the land on which the mall sat in 1985. He noted that Peabody bred pine trees as a hobby.
When Marty traveled to 1955, he ran over one of a pair of pine trees in Peabody's front yard. When Marty returned to 1985, there was only one pine tree at the front of the mall and as a result the mall's name was changed to Lone Pine Mall.