Pinterest - Hollywood Rag - Follow
- Tornado Survivor Finds Missing Dog During Live Interview
- Amy’s Baking Company Hiring!
- Guess Who ?????
- Super Fun Celebrity Links !
- Kanye West Goes Crazy
- Lindsay Needs Her Adderall
- AP In A Bikini
- Juicy Sweet Yummy Celeb Links !!!
- Still Lookin’ Trashy !!!!
- Kim Kardashian: You Call This Fat?
The 'American Idol' winner developed the eating disorder after missing out
on a role in her high school musical.
She told CosmoGirl magazine: "I thought if I came back and I was cuter and
thinner - then I'll get the role."
Kelly, 25, struggled with bulimia for six months until friends discovered
her secret and begged her to get help.
She said: "One of my guy friends caught on to it, and I just felt so ashamed
and embarrassed. I literally went cold turkey and snapped out of it."
Since beating the eating disorder, the singer vowed to be more positive
about her body and promote healthy eating to her fans.
Kelly said: "I've got a butt, I'm Greek - I can't help that. And I think
it's good for people to see normal. I love food far too much!"
Everyone worries about their appearance, but changing your diet (eat clean) is the first step to an awesome body.