- Amanda Bynes Arrested, Throws Bong Out Window
- Tornado Survivor Finds Missing Dog During Live Interview
- Amy’s Baking Company Hiring!
- Guess Who ?????
- Super Fun Celebrity Links !
- Kanye West Goes Crazy
- Lindsay Needs Her Adderall
- AP In A Bikini
- Juicy Sweet Yummy Celeb Links !!!
- Still Lookin’ Trashy !!!!
The ‘Give It 2 Me’ singer – who turned 50 last weekend - got staff to trawl
internet auction site eBay and dance shops for the garments to make sure she
has the perfect leg-wear.
She has also requested 100 pairs of knee pads, 12 trampolines and four large
freezers of ice cubes to sooth aching muscles for her ‘Sticky and Sweet’
Twelve seamstresses are working to make her costume changes run smoothly
during the show.
On top of her extravagant wardrobe, Madonna will also be sporting $1 million
worth of Swarovski crystals.
The diva’s 250-strong entourage also includes a chiropractor, a personal
trainer and a masseuse, and her dancers have put in an unbelievable 653
hours of rehearsals for the show.
The 45-date tour kicks off in Cardiff, Wales, tomorrow (08/23/08).
Last week, the star’s film director husband Guy Ritchie threw a lavish
$200,000 party for 90 guests to celebrate his wife reaching the landmark