- The Men’s Wearhouse Sacked The Man
- Morning Java Celebrity Links !
- Reese’s Pieces
- Dunkin’ Donuts Don’t
- Super Sweet Celebrity Links!
- Super Hot Celebrity Links!
- Carmen Electra: This Is The End
- Miguel Was Told Not To Jump & Kick Into The Crowd
- Pamela Anderson Turns Back Time Like A Champ
- Jennifer Lawrence As Mystique .. Still Eats
Marina and the Diamonds wants to sound like a "goth Britney Spears".
The 26-year-old singer - real name Marina Diamandis - originally wanted to make a purely electronic album after her first record, 'The Family Jewels', but settled on the idea of making it bubblegum pop with a dark edge.
She said: "I didn't feel a need to change, but it's a lot more electronic. The blueprint was a goth Britney Spears. I wanted to make a dark bubblegum pop album.
"The first song I wrote was called 'Living Dead' and the rest is a steady progression from there. The direction you go in isn't really calculated, it just happens - it's still pop."
Despite taking influence from Britney's sound, she admits she gets annoyed when people compare her to artists such as Lana Del Rey and Lady Gaga.
She told The Sun newspaper: "I would be totally lying if I said it didn't annoy me to be compared to other artists. It really annoys me.
"I could draw up a list of about 30 artists I apparently sound like. From Lady Gaga to Katy Perry to Lana Del Rey. I don't know if it's because I'm versatile or because production affects how people judge music."