- The Men’s Wearhouse Sacked The Man
- Morning Java Celebrity Links !
- Reese’s Pieces
- Dunkin’ Donuts Don’t
- Super Sweet Celebrity Links!
- Super Hot Celebrity Links!
- Carmen Electra: This Is The End
- Miguel Was Told Not To Jump & Kick Into The Crowd
- Pamela Anderson Turns Back Time Like A Champ
- Jennifer Lawrence As Mystique .. Still Eats
Vanessa Lachey is worried about her belly button turning out during pregnancy.
The 31-year-old beauty - who is expecting her first child, a boy, with husband Nick Lachey - is so terrified about developing what looks like a "third nipple" she is even scared to sneeze normally.
She said: "Everyone's belly button is different. Some women's belly buttons pop and some women's don't. I thought, 'Oh I wouldn't mind if it popped because then it would be like the turkey's done,' right? And it's cute! But my stylist was like, 'You don't want that to pop. That's like having a third nipple'.
"Every time I sneeze, I hold my belly button in. For some reason I think I'm going to sneeze it out."
Other than the belly issue, Vanessa - who wed Nick last summer - is loves being pregnant because she finds it "empowering".
She told Bethenny Frankel in an episode of 'Bethenny' due to be shown tomorrow: "I love everything about being pregnant. It's empowering as a woman to be able to go through this process and create a human being."